All of our surgeons are board certified and work toward the common goal of providing the highest standard of care for your family.
We treat the entire spectrum of foot and ankle disorders including ingrown nails, warts, hammertoes and bunions, nerve and tendon injuries, heel pain sports injuries and arthritis pain. Our clinics offer a full range of services for the diabetic patient from wound care to the expert fitting of therapeutic shoes. Our doctors utilize minimally invasive procedures for most conditions that allow our patients to quickly return to their active lifestyles.
The clinics are convenient and accessible to a majority of residents with a main location in Little Rock and offices in Conway, Benton, Jacksonville, and Sherwood. Our surgeons are on staff at most area hospitals and out-patient surgical facilities. The practice accepts all insurance plans including Medicare, Medicaid and Workman’s Compensation Claims.
Come see the difference four decades of experience make at the Arkansas Foot and Ankle Clinic.
More about Arkansas Foot & Ankle Clinic
- Articles: About Feet… foot and ankle disorders, and foot health.
- New Procedure for Treating Chronic Heel Pain
- Podiatry and the Training of a Podiatrist
- What Does a Podiatric Physician Do?
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Call us at 501-224-1501 for any of our 5 convenient locations! To make an appointment, please call between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. Emergency calls are answered 24 hours a day.